About Attorney Dunn
Amy Dunn is a personal injury trial attorney based in Houston, Texas.
Prior to The Dunn Law Firm, Ms. Dunn worked for litigation firms as a corporate attorney in New York City. Ms. Dunn also spent time overseas in India on behalf of Fortune 500 companies—specifically with matters involving SEC investigations and Wall Street banking. Although Amy Dunn enjoyed working in the corporate sector in New York and valued her time on international shores, she ultimately chose Texas as her home base.
Ms. Dunn received her J.D. from New York Law School in 2005 and served as Class Senator. She attended the University of Texas at Austin, graduated on the Dean’s List, and competed on the nationally ranked Texas Speech team with over 20 individual awards, including a top 5 placement at the national level. In addition, she spent a summer at Oxford University studying English literature. Proud to be home in Texas, Amy Dunn looks forward to representing clients who will undoubtedly benefit from her boundless energy and tenacity.
Ms. Dunn is licensed to practice law in Texas and New York.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle Collisions
- 18-Wheeler Accidents
- Drunk Driver Crashes
- Hit-and-Run Car Wrecks
- Motor Vehicle vs. Pedestrian
- Industrial Disasters
- Premises Defects
Professional Memberships (Past & Present)
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- Asian-American Bar Association, Member
Community, Honors & Awards (Past & Present)
- RYT 200 Yoga Teacher in Training
- The University of Texas at Austin Speech Team, Coach and Judge
- The University of Texas at Austin Mock Trial, 1st Place Team
- BP MS 150 Houston-to-Austin Bike Ride, Finisher
- Light and Shoot 50 Fashion Photos, Published Photographer
- Photographing Women: 1,000 Poses, Published Photographer